Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shattered Dreams

Just when you think you’re getting it all together another bomb drops. Everything that Cecil and I have been through within the last year and a half, has taken a toll on us and our marriage. To my SHOCK, Cecil asked me for a separation tonight. Another devastating blow, our marriage is ending. No counseling, no nothing, he just doesn't want to be married any longer. He's had enough.

Apparently he has been very unhappy for awhile. He has decided that it would be best to separate as he has not been fully satisfied in our relationship with all the crap but who's been happy????

He is a very good person and has loved me and the family dearly. We love each other as best friends, but he just wants out of this whole situation. I have come to terms with how much I will miss him in my life.

For a time, until we get things situated, it will make it hard in that we will have to see each other, but once it’s done I can have a clean separation period and the transition from then will be easier.

It’s easy to write this now and helps me articulate it, but come tomorrow morning and when things become final, I know I will fall apart. We want to make it as easy and clean as possible, and treat each other with the respect and kindness we deserve.

Prayers are needed. I know that Jesus is holding my hand.

No comments: